In Verona there is a case that could make the school community discuss.
According to reports from the local newspaper "L'Arena", a child passed out in class after hours with a mask on. It happened in a primary school in the Scaligero area, where the child fell and injured his chin. Taken to the emergency room, he was then kept for observation before being discharged.
Pediatricians hold back: "There is no scientific evidence, the child may have hyperventilated"
This is a machine translation from Italian language of a post published on DataBase Italia at the URL https://www.databaseitalia.it/verona-bimbo-sviene-in-classe-dopo-aver-tenuto-per-ore-la-mascherina/ on Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:48:26 +0000.