Today, following the announcements, ministers Bellanova and Bonetti resigned, as well as undersecretary Scalfarotto, making the government crisis open and visible. Visible, but also laughable.
Each farce has its development, according to the rules of the theater. Wanting to make a parallel now we are at the point where the husband discovers his wife sleeping with his lover, discovering that he is a cuckold. Shouting offenses, maybe even a gunshot, obviously empty, then the plot will reserve some twists that will lead to the happy ending. Maybe even the wife will find out about her husband's infidelities, and then it will all end in tarallucci and wine. Maybe the local Lord will come and fall in love with the beautiful Infidel. There are many possible endings to this farce, but, whatever it turns out, it will not change the nature of the work.
Let's see the characters:
- Renzi the furious, the true creator of the Conte II government, the one who crowned him, who elected him, and who now, as a true “Kingmaker”, has brought him down. Because no one can legitimately be King, if not him;
- Conte, the betrayed able to change political party with the ease with which you change your wardrobe from summer to winter;
- The angry M5s, capable of anything, or anything, because they know they can't go to the elections;
- the angry PD, but who knows he cannot go to vote so as not to become rightly insignificant in political life;
- ItaliaViva, composed only of tough men, real Rambos of politics, but ready for the white flag in the event of an election threat.
Why this crisis is a colossal oxymoron:
- nobody wants to leave the ambit of this majority;
- two out of three parties confirm count to the last breath;
- Renzi swears he doesn't want Conte;
- Renzi will kiss Conte in order to avoid the elections.
The opposition and about fifty million Italians watch this farce in astonishment, with a cross between disgust and disgust, forced by partisan media and frankly boring. How will it end?
- A Conte ter government and the support of the “responsible”, called such because they are guilty of keeping in the saddle the worst politicians of the last 70 years;
- A government without a Count, with the same majority, and yet another about-face of the M5s;
- Incredibly, even a Conte government with the support of Renzi.
Whatever happens, we will not get rid of the worst ruling class in the Republic.
The article CRISIS OF GOVERNMENT? THE GAME OF A BAND OF ARRIVISTS WITHOUT SCRUPOLI comes from ScenariEconomici.it .
This is a machine translation of a post published on Scenari Economici at the URL https://scenarieconomici.it/crisi-di-governo-il-gioco-di-una-banda-di-arrivisti-senza-scrupoli/ on Wed, 13 Jan 2021 22:14:06 +0000.